Join our community of authors and benefit from:
- An easy-to-use manuscript submission system, without manuscript formatting requirements.
- Free of charge, full language editing report at point of submission, to help you assess and improve your manuscript prior to peer review.
- Dedicated editors who are active in their specific communities.
- High editorial standards, ensuring all published manuscripts undergo an in-depth peer review process.
- Quick, efficient publication with full transparency on all publishing metrics and turnaround times.
- Greater impact, reach, and visibility of your research through open access.
- Retention of all ownership and copyright of your published research.
- Discount on a wide range of author services from leading providers, to help make your manuscript the best it can be.
You can make use of a free artificial intelligence (AI)-based language editing tool, Writefull, at the point of submission. Writefull will scan your manuscript and make suggestions to help improve the quality of your writing. The tool applies machine learning, trained on millions of published scientific articles, and suggests improvements to grammar, spelling, and academic language.
Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through Opus Journal, the manuscript submission system for our journals. Only electronic PDF (.pdf) or Word (.doc, .docx, .odt, .rtf, .txt) files can be submitted through the manuscript submission system, and there is no page limit. Special characters should not be included in the file name of the main manuscript file. Submissions by anyone other than one of the authors will not be accepted. The submitting author takes responsibility for the manuscript during submission and peer review. For technical help, please contact us.
Terms of submission
Manuscripts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are only being considered by this journal. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other coauthors. It is also the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that the article has all necessary institutional approvals. Only an acknowledgment from the editorial office officially establishes the date of receipt. Further correspondence and proofs will be sent to the author(s) before publication, unless otherwise indicated. It is a condition of submission that the authors permit editing of the manuscript for readability. All inquiries concerning the publication of accepted manuscripts should be addressed to. All submissions are bound by Archives for Technical Science's terms of service.